Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Want Want Want!

Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Sweater: Bella Freud
Skirt: Adam Lippes
Brogues: Celine

Welcome back! More sh*t I can't afford! Regardless of the price, I love the color palette of this look and all the different textures. Suede is huge this season and this skirt is absolutely killin' it. I would probably opt for a mini instead of midi because mini's are my thing. But I'm hoping I stumble upon a cheaper version; I love this shade of pink! I would almost guarantee finding a cheap suede anything at a thrift store could be formed into a skirt somehow...so it's time to start hunting!

 Right at the top of my never ending wish list is this Bella Freud sweater. I've been a huge fan of Bella Freud for awhile now. If you're not already familiar with the brand, please please please check them out! The statements on the sweaters are cute and dainty enough to make them go with literally everything. 

Hope you find some inspiration with this!

xo

2 comments:

  1. have the similar skirt !! cant wait to wear it

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the sweater

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig