Wednesday, February 25, 2015

D-Ring Skirt




T-Shirt: H&M, Bag: Balenciaga, Skirt: Zara, Heels: Zara

Good morning, lovelies! Hope your week is going well so far.

Sooo..I got this skirt on sale from the last season at Zara. Originally it reached just below my mid-calf. It was too long for my little legs so I had it hemmed (at least 6 inches) to just above my knee and now I love it even more. I cannot stress enough the importance of a good tailor when you're short like I am!
I think the burnt orange color is really pretty and surprisingly really versatile. It reminds me a little of the skirt Audrey Hepburn wears in Roman Holiday... which is one of my all time favorite movies so maybe that's why I was drawn to it in the first place.

Enjoy!
xo


BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM

4 comments:

  1. Love the skirt and heels

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwh this skirt is the best !! not only i looove d belts but im craving this colour

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skirt looks so pretty!!
    Holly x
    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig